REX is a fast growing, multi-disciplined company with offices across the United States. We’re implementing an Account-Based Marketing (ABM) program for our business development and recruiting efforts and looking for a detail-oriented team player to be our data researcher.
In this role, you will work with the business development and marketing teams to identify and research potential clients, share the intel you find, and collaborate with team members on the best methods to engage target accounts.
Our researcher will also build a database of potential applicants for future job openings and work with our HR team to find future team members.
Success in this role is maximizing the efficiency of our CRM to find those win/win relationships with new clients and team members to help REX grow.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Research target accounts across all of the REX companies (engineering, construction, and technology) including key decision makers, potential blockers, and buying preferences.
- Research potential team members for all of REX’s companies to build a pool of potential applicants.
- Responsible for our CRM’s accuracy and thoroughness.
- Keep a pulse on the geographic markets and industries we serve as well as competitors in each market
- Collaborate & share intel with marketing, business development, and HR teams.
- Recommend and develop effective workflows in CRM/Marketing Automation Platform.
- Build succinct dashboards and provide reporting to executive leadership.
- Onboard new team members how to use the CRM and provide continuing education on new features and workflows.
- Associate degree or higher
- 1-3 years of office work
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Good note taker
- Familiarity with CRMs (HubSpot a plus) and online marketing tools with the ability to master new software
- Experience with Marketing Automation Platforms a plus
- High comfort level with Microsoft Office tools, in particular Excel
- Good problem-solving abilities and excellent oral and written communication
- Thrive in an agile, iterative environment.
- Ability to work with team members working in different offices and remotely
REX.one is the management company for three fast-growing, multi-disciplinary companies; REX Engineering Group, REX Construction Services, and REX Technology Solutions; with offices in Chicago, Orlando, Los Angeles, and Charlotte.
We place primary importance on collaborating together and with our clients, focusing on building relationships as we provide the highest level of service to our clients and our projects. We also prioritize our people, and look to provide opportunities for responsibility and advancement, while establishing a rewarding and supportive environment.