REX Construction Services, a rapidly growing and dynamic company, is looking for an entry-level Construction Project Engineer to provide support to the Preconstruction and Project Management teams. You will primarily assist with estimating and project document controls.
Duties to include:
- Assist Preconstruction with the preparation of budget estimates.
- Assist Preconstruction with soliciting and obtaining bids from subcontractors and material suppliers.
- Assist Project Management teams with the management of project document control including submittal, RFI, and other document processing.
- Work to ensure the interest of the company is protected at all times.
- Cultivate and maintain exemplary relationships with the owner, architect, engineers, subcontractors, suppliers, municipal authorities, and REX Construction Services personnel involved with the project.
- Represent to all persons a level of integrity, pride, enthusiasm, and competence that encourages the highest level of performance and morale.
- Competence in Procore a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering, Construction Management, or an equivalent degree.
Seeking only local candidates to the Chicago area.