Rex Construction Services is seeking a self-motivated and experienced Executive Assistant / Office Manager to join our team at the Chicago River North office. The candidate will work within a high functioning support role, assisting the executive leadership as well as the entire group, in a variety of functions ranging from individual support to project support to general operations support.
Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational skills are required. REX is a diverse firm with diverse offerings – there are opportunities to potentially expand the role beyond the minimum requirements here, based on candidate interest level and abilities.
- Supports executive team, as well as entire office group
- Assists with office operations, including scheduling meetings, managing calendars, filtering/organizing emails and calls
- Project and estimating support including assisting Rex office staff with writing and organizing proposals, writing letters and other project documents, and coordinating document control.
- General coordination efforts with respect to the entire group
- 2+ years experience working within a group environment in a supportive role
- High school degree minimum; Bachelors degree a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software a plus
- Experience in engineering or construction related fields a plus
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An aptitude for learning and growing within the company
REX Construction Services is a fast-growing company, looking for individuals who want to lead and help shape our firm. REX provides construction services out of our Chicago, Charlotte, and Orlando offices, structural engineering out of our Naperville/Chicago office, and MEP engineering out of our Los Angeles Office. We’re working to expand our services and capabilities in these and other markets. We place primary importance on collaborating with our clients, focusing on building relationships as we provide the highest level of service to our clients and our projects. We empower our people, and work with them to develop opportunities to enrich their careers.
Seeking only local candidates to the Chicago area.